- Serving existing accounts, obtaining orders, and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Focusing sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommending changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Experience : Minimum 1-2 years experience in outdoor sales.
- Presentation Skills : You must be presentable and have the required skills to present your self and the company to current and potential customers.
- Customer Service Skills: You will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
- Communication Skills: You will need to speak to customers about a product's different features, and answer any questions they might have.
- Flexibility: You will need to be flexible with different working methods.
- Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.