A Leading Contracting firm working in the Energy field since 1964
Job Requirements Project Accountant
About the Job
What are your responsibilities?
• Reporting into senior management on all Project financials, forecast, opportunities, and risks.
• Provide information to enable Project Manager(s) and Commercial Project Manager(s) to control project spend and risks.
• Preparation and consolidation of additional services.
• Production of monthly project reports, including update on Orders, revenue, cost of sales, billings in excess, EBIT and balance sheet items.
• Prepare monthly forecasts and variance analysis.
• Ensure ICFR compliance.
• Ensure all records are maintained to an auditable standard.
• Lead month end tasks including the raising journals, accruals and prepayments, ensure correct project margins being shown in SAP.
• Lead regular analysis of WBS (Work breakdown structure) and cost centers to ensure correct cost allocation.
• Handle Site petty cash (Added)
What do you need to qualify for this job?
• Qualified accountant - CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent.
• Proven project accounting experience.
• SAP experience (ATLAS/SPIRIDON - preferred).
• Proven Stakeholder management experience.
• A high level understanding of core contract terms and conditions which have a financial aspect.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Ability to interpret and apply accounting and other relevant guidelines.
• Strong communicator with the ability to challenge and influence others.
• Desire and ability to work closely and develop productive relationships with both finance staff and other project functions.
• Result and quality driven with attention to detail.
• Energy Service industry experience is advantageous
• Experience needed : more than two years
• Language: Arabic & English
• Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia