The ideal candidate is self-motivated team-player who enjoys the constantly-evolving world of Integrated Communications & Technology solutions.
1. Provide technical assistance and support for customer
2. Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
3. Write training manuals.
4. Train computer users.
5. Maintain daily performance of technical systems.
6. Respond to email messages for customers or colleagues seeking help.
7. Ask questions to determine nature of technical needs or support.
8. Walk customer through problem-solving process.
9. Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
10. Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
11. Install hardware peripherals, device.
12. Install and fix all cabling required.
13. Follow up to ensure support or issues has been resolve
1. Strong knowledge and experience of AV electronics and product use, AV systems including AV distribution and control systems
2. Good understanding of the current and constantly evolving imaging requirements and trends
3. Familiar with IT network and security services and solutions
4. Knowledgeable of Cisco, HP and Dell products
5. A mix of technical understanding and personal interest in new technology and its commercial uses
6. Customer-oriented with good communication and technical skills